Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stubborn Enough


This post will be very short and sweet
Because at 11:00 p.m., I am just now off my feet.
A long day at work and then a 2 hour drive
Made it through, got it done and did survive. 
The writing for the challenge must be done
Even though right now it is not at all any fun. 
But competitive I am and stubborn enough
To do what I need to do, even though it is rough. 
So for today this is all I could do
So good night, sleep tight, that is all, I am through. 

6 comments:

  1. Peggy, I'm visiting from the UBC. I celebrate your stubbornness! Get a good night's sleep and be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. slept well and at the airport at 6:00 pm for a flight......going to blog early this morning though!

      Delete
  2. I admire your diligence, Peggy. Someday, I'm sure I'll have to take a page out of your book. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Florence. Diligence, thank you for that word. At 11:00, last night, that is not the word I would have used :) Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. That is too cute! That is how I am. I will do whatever I need to do to get my stuff done. Even if that includes sitting down and writing a poem at 11pm. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Traci, I only wish this sense of stubbornness applied to my exercise routine :)!!!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete