Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 - Not Just Another Year

                                            (photo courtesy of stuartmiles/ freedigitalphoto.net)


Here it is ....2014.  Wow.  The last several years have been challenging, to say the least, and I seemed to go through them in a haze and a fog.  Towards the end of last year, I began to pay more attention to doing things more deliberately and spending more time with family and friends.  This year, I hope to do even more of that.  I don't want 2014 to be just another year. This is my dash!  This is the time between my birth and my death and I don't want the minutes to tick by without me being more purposeful, thoughtful and more mindful of other's needs.  I don't necessarily want to do more.......I just want to do what I do better and be open to where God is leading.

A new year brings new possibilities, new vigor, new outlooks and new opportunities to start over and be a better me!  So, bring on 2014........not just another year for this gal!

7 comments:

  1. That's what I call mindfulness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, I'm visiting from the Ultimate Blog Challenge. I love the qualities you are calling in for your 2014. I know God blesses both your intention and your days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I am counting on God's blessings each and every day, whatever form that may come :)

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year, Peggy! I completely agree that the new year brings new possibilities, and for me it feels like 2014's possibilities are endless! I hope 2014 brings you everything you want to achieve and to be! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same for you! I love the excitement of a New Year. I want to try and harness that same excitement at the beginning of each new day and new month!!!

      Delete
  4. Must be in the air! A season of fearlessness! I look forward to reading about your success.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete