Sunday, October 20, 2013

Crossroads





                              (photocourtesy of tiverylucky/freedigitalphotos.net)


To decide is to walk facing forward with nary a crick in your neck from 
looking back at the crossroads.
 ~Betsy Cañas Garmon~

I am at a crossroads.  There are decisions that have to be made.  Crossroads are scary and exciting at the same time.  You feel like you are jumping off a cliff into the great unknown and not sure if you are going to have a parachute or not.

As a Christian, I place my hope in God who will provide the direction I need and will, if I am willing to listen, direct my steps. Sometimes, even though I believe God has my best interest at heart, I'm not sure I want to go through the essential tough parts of life to become the person I am designed to be.  I just want the path to be easy and obstacle free.  

I am at a crossroads.  I have to decide.
Indecision is not an option.

Thankfully I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt,
all will be well - no matter what.  



2 comments:

  1. When I'm at a crossroads in life, I ask God to help me to have wisdom to know which path is better. Knowing that God will always be with us definitely helps, though, if we have no clear direction, and if it will affect the rest of our lives.

    ReplyDelete